Thank you to our 110 Partners
|Buffalo Wild Wings||Mellow Mushroom|
|Cavin's Business Solutions, Inc.||Morganton Management and Development, L.L.C.|
|Coastal Carolina Neuropsychiatric Center||Parks Building Supply|
|Cromwell Architects Engineers, Inc.||Paul Mitchell The School Fayetteville|
|Cumberland Carpets||Pro Seal & Striping|
|Danielle Ward||Prudential All American Homes - Eddie Terry|
|ECS Carolinas, LLP||Raeford Fields|
|Falcon Children's Home||Relocation Guide|
|Financial Directions - Jerry Gregory & Associates||Rogers & Breece Funeral Home|
|FirstHealth of the Carolinas||Seegars Fence Company of Fayetteville|
|Foust Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.||Team Harris Real Estate|
|Golden Corral Steaks Buffet & Bakery - Skibo Rd||Teri J. Henderson|
|Highland Country Club||Thompson & Little, Inc.|
|Highland Presbyterian Church||Till & Butler CPAs, PLLC|
|K3 Enterprises||Townsend Real Estate - Carla Bullard Council|
|LaFayette Ford Lincoln, Inc.||Wells Fargo Home Mortgage|
|Lewis, Deese, Nance, Briggs & Hardin, LLP||WNCN / NBC-5|
|LSV Partnership-Architects/Planners, A.I.A.|
For more information on how you can help support your Chamber by being a 110 Partner, visit this link.
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
1. Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
2. Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
3. Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
4. Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
5. Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”